Due to the emergency Coronavirus, we felt the urgency to inform non-italian speaking people about rules and laws established by the government.
- Wash your hands frequently;
- Keep your home clean;
- Sneeze and cough in your elbow;
- Keep a 1-meter physical distance in public;
- Wear masks only if you are ill or in contact whit ill people;
- If you think to be infected, do not go to the hospital. CALL THIS NUMBER 1500, or if you live in Campania CALL THIS NUMBER 800 90 96 99. In case of extreme urgency, call for help at 112 or 118;
- Do not believe any information shared on social media; a lot of fake news are spread. So keep informed by official government channels. >> Government website <<
- Stay home;
- Go outside only for three basic reasons: get medicine, buying food, work;
- If you go outside, bring a self-declaration form, in which explain what you need to do. If you get caught by police forces doing other stuff, you could be criminally prosecuted.
We share an informative video, done by CSA Ex Canapificio Caserta.
We also know that could be difficult for a woman, restrained home, to ask help if she is living with a violent man; so we share with you a GREEN NUMBER, established against abuses and mistreatments:
The number is free from cellphone and service is multilingual.
Instead >>trough this link<< you can CHAT and report the abuse.
TOGETHER WE CAN WIN!
by Francesco Cimmino